Works have now completed at Broadgate Quarter on behalf of our client Hines and their Project Managers, Gardiner and Theobald.
Acting in the capacity of Principal Contractor, KpH were engaged to undertake the full strip back to core of Levels 8, 9 and 10 within the Broadgate Quarter Building. In total this spanned approximately 57,000 sqft.
Within a programme of 8 weeks the following works were undertaken:
- Protection of Goods Lift and Communal Walkways;
- Installation of Temporary Services/Lighting;
- Removal of Carpet, Raised Floor, Ceiling and grid and core wall paper;
- Removal of all Non load Bearing Walls and Bulk Heads;
- Removal of above Ceiling Services and Under Floor Power and Lighting Services;
- Removal of Wired Fire Detection and Sprinkler Systems;
- Removal of Tenant Installed Heating/Cooling System;
- Removal of Comms Room Air Conditioning Unit positioned at Roof Top;
- Making good works to the neighbouring offices on Levels 8 and 9.
Key elements of the project which required a more considered approach were restricted use of the goods lift during work hours, working to our own allocated time slot and continuous liaison with Helix, The Building Managers, to ensure wherever possible we mitigated the noise nuisance to other building users.