Health & Safety
Health and Safety is at the forefront of all that we do. Our company motto “Working Safely for our Future” is embedded into every process, every area of logistical planning and every element of site works
KpH group of companies operates to the highest Health and Safety standard. We constantly review our policies and look at innovative and pragmatic improvements to ensure our systems far surpass the industry standard.
As members of the Achillies BuildingConfidence, British Safety Council, SAFEcontractor, CHAS (The Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme) and Constructionline, our procedures and processes are the subject of external auditing giving our clients further piece of mind that such Health and Safety pre-assessment has taken place.
The safety of our workforce and members of the public is of paramount importance and we constantly strive to achieve zero injuries on site. No matter how minor, all accidents and incidents are investigated by our Health and Safety Management Team, ensuring that lessons are learnt for future prevention.
In providing appropriate safety training, implementing a strict PPE policy and active on site involvement at Director level we can be confident that we will continue to demonstrate to clients an exemplary Health and Safety record which to date includes zero RIDDOR reportable incidents since the company’s inception.
Environment and Sustainability
Starting life as an Environmental Services company, KpH Group continues to be wholly committed to undertaking its works with minimal environmental impact.
With the ever increasing awareness of the impact of environmental degradation, we aim to create and provide innovative solutions to tackle environmental concerns. This has been achieved through workforce training and sustainability initiatives.
On all of our projects we ensure resources are utilised as efficiently as possible. We aim to firstly reuse and recycle to minimise waste to landfill. Our approach to sustainability is continuously improving year on year as we embrace new technologies and develop new methods appropriate to our work.
Our Environmental Management System is certified to ISO 14001 standard.
KpH Group Health and Safety Downloads
- KpH Insurance Verification – Employers, Public, Products and All Risk Liability
- KpH Insurance Verification – Professional Indemnity
- KpH Health and Safety Policy Statement
- KpH Quality Policy Statement
- KpH Equality and Diversity Policy
- KpH Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy
- KpH Environmental Policy Statement
- KpH Sustainable Timber Procurement Policy Statement
- ISO 14001 Certificate
- OFTEC Registration Certificate – KpH Environmental Services Ltd
- Waste Carriers Licence – KpH Environmental Services Ltd
- Waste Carriers Licence – KpH Deconstruction Services Ltd
- UK Spill Certificate – KpH Environmental Services Ltd
- SafeContractor Certificate – KpH Deconstruction Services Ltd
- Constructionline Accreditation – KpH Deconstruction Services Ltd
- CHAS (Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme) Certificate – KpH Environmental Services Ltd
- CHAS (Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme) Certificate – KpH Deconstruction Services Ltd
- British Safety Council Certificate
- Achillies BuildingConfidence Certificate